Trademark is a legal identity of an individual, business enterprise or firm to provide a unique identity to the products and services they provide to their consumers. A trademark can be a name, word, phrase, symbol, design, image or logo to have a unique identity.
Identity theft actually is way through which criminals somehow obtains the personal information of people who identity they want to use for any illegal purpose. The Identity theft can lead to serious consequences as the criminal can use the information for immigration or other such important applications. For more details on cyber defamation or for having any advice regarding any cyber defamation case please contact us.
- What is a Cyber Crime India Takedown?
- How to File a Cyber Crime India Takedown?
- How long does it take to fill out the form on Cyber Crime India.com?
- How soon will my content be removed from the website?
- What if my content did not have a copyright notice (stamp or logo)?
- What if I've already submitted a Cyber Crime India or Copyright Infringement notice?